Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine Tree and Week



Wow. What a week. For those who don't know, I teach 5th grade. We have a big writing assessment test coming up February 1st, so we have had jam pack days of writing, writing, writing! I love teaching and teaching writing, but there is a lot of pressure on the students AND the teachers. We have been working toward this all year, however, this is the last big push. The thought of, "How can I help them be their best?" hasn't left my mind in weeks. It's exhausting! I am glad the weekend is here, and I can enjoy my loves for the next two days before beginning again.

Oh! And here is my pretty little Valentine Tree. It is simple, fun, and makes me happy. :)

3 comments:

Katharin said...

I pray that your kids have a supernatural focus and perform with excellence! I'm sure that you give a lot of yourself everyday and then have to give even more at home. I pray that God fills you to overflowing with renewed strength and endurance. I pray that He inspires you with some creative techniques for your kids at school and that all of your time and effort is reflected in their scores! AMEN! BTW- the tree is super cute and is a symbol of how you are not just "on top of it", you're "above" it ;)

Unknown said...

the valentine tree is a cute idea! Good luck with the writing assesments.

Claire said...

Look at you! All that stress, and still able to pull out cute table decor? Nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...