Friday, April 16, 2010

Jewel Kade


I have something new to add to my répertoire: Jewel Kade stylist. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, you can now come to me for all your charming Jewel Kade jewelry needs, and I am really excited about it.

What is Jewel Kade you ask? Well. Let me tell you...

Jewel Kade launched in 2008, and the company has quickly established itself as a highly recognizable jewelry brand – already appearing on American Idol 2009. With its distinctive charmware, Jewel Kade is known for its quality pewter frames, hand-cut glass, high-caliber embellishments and intriguing artwork.


Founder Janet Kinkade has surrounded herself with a team of industry professionals, and now Jewel Kade Stylists are able to bring her designs to fashion-forward people everywhere. Through exciting Parties at home or the office, you can enjoy Jewel Kade’s uniquely personal designs through a uniquely personal – and fun – shopping experience. And with the company’s expertly designed home-based business program, Jewel Kade has already become a premier career opportunity for successful Stylists across the country.

I had my launch party last night, and it went really well. Thanks to all who came and participated. It was a lot of fun. :) Here are the pic's :


If anyone is interested in hosting a Jewel Kade party, leave me a comment and
I will contact you. :) There are great perks, and this is fabulous jewelry!

Visit the Jewel Kade website to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...