Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chocolate Souffle Cupcakes with Mint Cream

Kristy and I threw Casey a bridal shower today to celebrate her upcoming nuptials to Mr. Gellerman. It was a garden party theme, and pretty cute I dare say. You just have to love a spring theme at the dead end of winter. I will post some pic's later after I get a chance to go through them all properly, but for now to tie you over ....the cupcake. This recipe has been setting up camp in the back of my mind ever since I first saw it, and there's no better time to break out the yum yums like a party. (I love party food!) The recipe was super easy, and they got the thumbs up from everyone this afternoon. The recipe can be found at Smitten Kitchen. This one is a keeper...take a look.

3 comments:

Jules said...

They were delicious! You're such the party planner and baker:)

Kristy said...

OMG (and I never say that) those were SO good!

Tracy Crosby said...

YAY! I am glad you ladies liked them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...