Friday, February 19, 2010

What Color Are You?


Every time I see one of these silly quizes, I feel a compulsion to take it. I think I just want to see if the outcome is really at all on target. This COLOR quiz was fairly accurate. At least, the definition was. I tend to be drawn to warm reds and oranges, but this one says yellow is my color.

"You are quite the powerful thinker. It’s this talent that allows you to overcome a plethora of great obstacles. Luckily, this doesn’t affect your ego and you give off a pretty easy-going appearance. You enjoy the finer things in life and also have an attraction to art. If you can help it, you try not to rock the boat. But you also can’t stop yourself from searching for new ideas, methods or styles. "


What do you think? Me? Or no? What about you???

4 comments:

erin said...

I am purple!! Hahaha. Of course I am. And I was only in it for the letters!

Here is purple...
Spontaneity is the key to your existence. Quick-witted with a flair for originality, you enjoy situations that allow you to explore your creativity. Comparatively conservative, you appreciate beautiful surroundings, especially if they’re found in nature. Your relaxed and self-assured personality allows you to work well with others. Surprisingly enough, your unique and unusual tastes don’t prevent you from being comfortable among your more conservative peers. "

What do you think?

erin said...

I think you are really Yellow. Good job. I think I am purple too. This thing was good. You have a taste for the finer things! :)

Jules said...

The yellow is definitely you. Mine was black, which I don't really like, but the description is me.


Nothing can stand between you and your demand for a calm environment. To be free of conflict and disagreement is the only way to live. In fact, it’s this philosophy that probably allows you to be comfortable in conditions that would normally bother others. Your ability to focus is undisputed, and while you enjoy attention, you still have problems understanding how to handle it. No other color out lives by the golden rule as much as you do.

Tracy Crosby said...

Erin and Julie! YES. Those are both you! This was a good quiz, huh? Pretty much ON IT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...