Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring? Are You Coming?

The last few days it has been BEAUTIFUL in Chattanooga! The weather has been outstanding. The kids have gone to the park three consecutive days, I wore shorts yesterday, and today for church....skirt with NO tights! Yes! It almost seems like spring might be peeking her pretty little head around the corner.

We took the boys to River Park this afternoon. This is one of our FAVORITE parks in the area. It's right on the river (thus the name), has a great playground, and great sidewalks for walking or riding bikes. Last summer, the boys and I went there to run two or three days a week. It was fantastic.

Here are a few shots from the park, and from playing in the yard before going to the park.

1 comment:

erin said...

I am so jealous!! We are still waist deep in snow! I have that sunflower blanket too (of course I do)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...